Page 1 of 4

Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 5:24 pm
by torilen
So...it appears as if no one has posted anything here since Sunday afternoon...almost 48 hours
ago now. Is that possible? Have I entered the Twilight Zone? Has Morcar finally snatched everyone
up and placed them into glass orbs to steal their life force for his dark purposes?

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 6:57 pm
by mitchiemasha
Still recovering from the last huge debate I had on here! lol!!!

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 7:03 pm
by phoenixcinder
Starting to prep for the tile reprints. Waiting for a proof to arrive from the printer.

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 8:25 pm
by mako-heart
torilen wrote:So...it appears as if no one has posted anything here since Sunday afternoon...almost 48 hours
ago now. Is that possible? Have I entered the Twilight Zone? Has Morcar finally snatched everyone
up and placed them into glass orbs to steal their life force for his dark purposes?

Yeah sorry man I have been reading a lot and getting ready for a baby over here... I'll try to post more often |_P

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 10:08 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
Moving into a new house and then going on vacation. I'm waiting for life to settle so I can get back to printing off more cards and finalizing my leveling system.

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 11:12 pm
by knightkrawler
The natural cycle of the the 5,000-post-guy: almost everything has been said and done before.

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 10th, 2018, 11:26 pm
by Count Mohawk
Morcar got me long ago. I had many ambitions at one time, but at various times neither the time nor the interest to finish them.
The Questimator, for example, probably won't be seeing any more updates.
And AlterQuest is so far on the back burner I should probably just stick it in the microwave.

Nonetheless, I've been lurking and reading posts the whole time. I just don't have anything to say.

Cheers! |_P |_P

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 11th, 2018, 9:47 am
by torilen
Yeah - not that I can say much, right. I hardly post much any more myself.

Mako-heart - CONGRATS!!! Is this your first?

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 11th, 2018, 2:42 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
I just posted some new content. Enjoy!

Re: Nobody Posting

PostPosted: April 11th, 2018, 3:18 pm
by Thor-in
I haven't been on in months, a few chaos spells landed and turned my world upside down.