Well.. strangest film i ever really enjoyed!
H: "I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about."
C: "That's right."
H: "So what are you doing?"
H2: "I don't want to be honest with you".
These are just some very freakish lines from this film here:
https://youtu.be/LY7x2Ihqjmc
The storybook and screenplay was written by the artificial intelligence that normally is responsible for correcting our texts when writing on a smartphone.
They fed it with science fiction stories, then they gave it some random input sequences, and then they pushed the button and produced the outcome as a shortfilm.
It is just so crazy and so meaningless waste of time that I really enjoyed watching it! So if you have ten minutes, don't miss it.
"I don't want to be honest with you." This is actually the most honest sentence i ever heard!
Poor actors who were put on the task to actually put some life into this nonsense.

C: "That's right."
H: "So what are you doing?"
H2: "I don't want to be honest with you".
These are just some very freakish lines from this film here:
https://youtu.be/LY7x2Ihqjmc
The storybook and screenplay was written by the artificial intelligence that normally is responsible for correcting our texts when writing on a smartphone.
They fed it with science fiction stories, then they gave it some random input sequences, and then they pushed the button and produced the outcome as a shortfilm.
It is just so crazy and so meaningless waste of time that I really enjoyed watching it! So if you have ten minutes, don't miss it.
"I don't want to be honest with you." This is actually the most honest sentence i ever heard!
Poor actors who were put on the task to actually put some life into this nonsense.