The Others (7 Sins) Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not

Posted:
September 11th, 2015, 9:33 pm
by IvenBach
Just was this and was wondering the level of interest those among the forum might have
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/the-others-7-sins. I like a few minis like Thorley and Grin but the
testicle tentacle monsters don't have my interest.
Re: The Others (7 Sins) Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not

Posted:
September 13th, 2015, 4:05 pm
by QorDaq
Oh, it's certainly tempting... Not the least of which is for adding new monster types to Z-Cide...DOH!
But seriously, I have been very casually following the development of this game for some time, so yes it has my attention.
maj!
Re: The Others (7 Sins) Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not

Posted:
September 15th, 2015, 10:45 am
by Sjeng
Been backing too much so I'm not doing this one. Not my style anyway. I love Lovecraftian monsters but for those I have Elder Sign. And since I backed Conan, Black Plague and Myth Journeyman, I'm already drowning in minis.
Re: The Others (7 Sins) Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not

Posted:
September 17th, 2015, 2:23 am
by Daedalus

I'm not too fond of the modern-horror theme, myself. My first impression of the tiles is the top-down view doesn't work well with the walls and the scale is a strange fit for the minis.
Edit: After watching a bit of gameplay, it's too fiddly for my tastes.
Re: The Others (7 Sins) Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not

Posted:
September 17th, 2015, 3:00 pm
by ruiza97
I got an eb but I'm really wavering. the sins look cool the heroes less so. also, not sure about the theme.