Page 1 of 1

I'm back

PostPosted: April 13th, 2015, 6:12 am
by Big Bene
Just wanted to announce that after some time of absence, I'm back (as if anyone was interested :D )
I've moved to a new house and internet still doesn't work there.
Furthermore, I've been ill for some time - not seriousely, but enough not to go to work, so I couldn't use the computer in the office, either.

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 13th, 2015, 2:12 pm
by Maike05
ahah welcome back :D

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 13th, 2015, 3:19 pm
by The Road Warrior
Welcome back BigBene.

|_P

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 14th, 2015, 5:26 pm
by Seb
Welcome back, seems the time for folks to return! :)

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 10:51 am
by Big Bene
Thanks for the welcome |_P

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 1:55 pm
by Sjeng
welcome back ;)

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 7:09 pm
by mitchiemasha
I've seen this name, good to have you back.