Page 1 of 1

HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, etc.)

PostPosted: November 10th, 2014, 5:47 pm
by GimmeYerGold
I'm not sure if this has already been covered, but I've search for podcasts and youtube videos for more HQ fun times!

Some of this may be familiar to you, but I thought I'd share it, with the hopes of seeing more stuff here we haven't see.

Here's what I've found so far:

Tech Geek Gamers (Actual gameplay, commentary and added houserules)

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9EWw8733M

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0WTaFdlZI

Board James (Review/Spoof)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbCgkGDmas

Fritz 40K (unboxing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D73Y7eMZ9o

Copper Smith (Gameplay)

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Oy747SiI

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3o1yB6Dj8g

Late Night HeroQuest (A "poker night" spoof)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M2qVPztXjg

3UP Audio Show (Podcast, game play)

http://blog.gamesdaypodcast.com/2012/10 ... t-special/

There was another series of episodes I watched where a group of actors played played through the core quests like it was a sitcom. I can't find that one at the moment, but it was funny, because the real drama was between the "real-life" friends and not so much about the game. One of the best parts is when they caught Zargon cheating, because the Wizard's Genie spell killed the fire immediately, and Zargon tried to pretend it didn't.

Do y'all have any other videos, podcast or the like that you've enjoyed?

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: November 11th, 2014, 5:58 pm
by Maike05
Your talking about QUESTing. Its on the blog.

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: November 11th, 2014, 6:32 pm
by knightkrawler
Aaah, yes. Marian...

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: November 11th, 2014, 7:06 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Maike05 wrote:Your talking about QUESTing. Its on the blog.


Yes! Thank you. It was not showing up under my usual searches.

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: December 7th, 2014, 10:06 am
by TMU
knightkrawler wrote:Aaah, yes. Marian...

"Zargon - Still virgin" :lol:

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: April 28th, 2015, 5:07 pm
by Daedalus
brsathler, an Inn member, has graced us with this creation:


Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: April 29th, 2015, 5:26 pm
by Teldurn
Daedalus wrote:brsathler, an Inn member, has graced us with this creation:


This was actually pretty decent, regarding production-value.

Re: HeroQuest Media finds and requests (podcasts, videos, et

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2015, 6:16 pm
by TMU
Can't wait to see more, I liked it! :)