Page 1 of 4

Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 3:49 pm
by Big Bene
From drathe's to-do-list
Sjeng wrote:new item:

- congratulate Sjeng on his birthday, because everyone forgot me :'(
*sadpanda*


Well, off to bed for me.


I normally don't keep track of bIRthdays (bad combination of being a lazy guy and knowing too many people). So, sorry.

Happy birthday Sjeng!
|_P

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 4:05 pm
by The Road Warrior
Happy birthday Sjeng |_P

And here's a small present for you

I've been holding on to that for a while now :?

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 4:12 pm
by Teldurn
The Road Warrior wrote:Happy birthday Sjeng |_P

And here's a small present for you

I've been holding on to that for a while now :?

That's quite the present! :D

(Also, happy birthday, Sjeng! ^_^

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 5:58 pm
by Goblin-King
Just in time before midnight(23:58 local time)!!!

Happy birth day... Mr. Orc...♫
(as sung by Marylin Monroe)

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 7:23 pm
by sajungzak
Well, a little late, but it is only 4:15 in my corner of the globe, so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJENG!I!!!!

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 11:51 pm
by drathe
Still have 15 minutes on my side of the globe. ;)

|_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P
|_P HAPPY BIRTHDAY |_P
|_P |_P SJENG! |_P |_P

|_P |_P |_P

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 5th, 2014, 1:56 am
by Sjeng
Thanks everyone :P
This does bring a big smile on my face! (And I kinda needed it too)

Gonna go do some cleaning and groceries before the family arrives :)

@Road: nice man! Looks excellent! (I did spot some typo's, that might have been mine, and a reference to the Torch card, that isn't in the booklet. If you need it, I can send it to you)
If all Chronicles quests are going to look like this, and the HQ25th as well, we'll have some quality questbooks to share!

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 5th, 2014, 2:42 am
by Ragner
Happy birthday friend!!!

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 5th, 2014, 3:06 am
by Jewels!
Happy late birthday Sjeng!

Re: Happy birthday Sjeng

PostPosted: July 5th, 2014, 5:08 am
by Thantos
Conga rats on the birthday! :D
Image