Page 1 of 2
HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 8:56 am
by torilen
This morning I had a dream that a 25th anniversary expansion boxed set came out for HQ. I think it
was published by the Inn. It was a full box, with miniatures, a board, and everything. There were
even a couple of things in the set that had a foil covering on them.
It was a nice dream.
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 10:00 am
by Goblin-King
It's a sign! We need to make it happen!
I actually think it would be extremely cool to have a set like what you describe made.
And we DO have a couple of skilled sculptors at the inn.
Box, printed book, printed cards, actual minis... This would be extremely ultimate cool.
I would SO throw money at that!
On a scale from 0-10, how possible is this?
I have no idea at all on prices for printing/casting.
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 10:40 am
by Sjeng
Well, I think the best we could do was make a DIY print and assemble kit for a box. Miniatures could be paper models. We're using the original HQ board, so some new tiles might be possible.
But an actual box with actual miniatures and an actual board? Aside from them being copyrighted... I don't think so to be honest. But a printable box? sure!
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 10:46 am
by Thantos
If ampersand gets a few more followers and does a barbarian sculpt - we have the hero miniatures

Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 10:48 am
by Sjeng
Oh screw the followers. Ampersand! Sculpt! Nao!
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 11:42 am
by knightkrawler
I registered on Google just to be a follower. Me! Registered. On Google. For fraggle's Sake, amp! Do the barbarian!
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 12:16 pm
by Goblin-King
But we don't need a barbarian! We need kobolds, chaos dwarfs, a basilisk and a minotaur!
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 12:32 pm
by knightkrawler
All the more reason for amp to start NAO!
Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 12:39 pm
by knightkrawler
Goblin-King wrote:But we don't need a barbarian! We need kobolds, chaos dwarfs, a basilisk and a minotaur!
Kobolds: Wrath of Ashardalon boardgame or Reaper Bones; both are similar in style and combinable.
Chaos Dwarfs: Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs. Shitload of work, but really chaotic looking.
Basilisk: Who needs one? Any generic monster/reptile miniature can represent this.
Minotaur: Black Scorpion. Only 10 €. Easily convertible (axe into right hand, slid down so that the axehead sits in hand).

Re: HQ Dream

Posted:
June 28th, 2014, 3:56 pm
by Sjeng
Reaper Bones also have a very nice and cheap minotaur
