Page 1 of 1

Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 5:15 am
by chaoticprime
The magic of the Eastern Ecclesiastics comes from inspirational epigraphs said to be the knowledge of their dead god, bound in stone. By invoking an epigraph, they allow remnants of the god's mind into their own. Long-term use over many years causes a specific type of mania, called 'Sublime Sickness'. Victims truly believe they are the god-incarnate trapped in a mortal vessel, and will eventually starve to death or tear their own bodies apart in apparent frustration. The risk of this is, of course, well worth the benefits.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 6:35 am
by Sjeng
what are these for? looks nice.

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 7:21 am
by The Road Warrior
I think CP is secretly working on HQ25 for GameZone :lol:

or maybe these cards are for this?

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 8th, 2014, 7:53 am
by chaoticprime
There for my psuedo HQ I want to make with that vanity-game making site.

The Road Warrior wrote:I think CP is secretly working on HQ25 for GameZone :lol:

or maybe these cards are for this?


I'll have that wanton tongue, blackguard! Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 3:40 am
by Daedalus
I think these are your best-looking spell cards. The color and depth works well with the flat iconic images.

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 5:39 am
by Goblin-King
How about collecting all this material in one thread instead of one for each new piece of content?
It would make it easier for us all to get a good overview.

Re: Quest On Divine Epigraphs

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 9:03 am
by chaoticprime
I tried that with the "Quest On Board" topic, but it got all clustery.