Page 1 of 1

Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent project

PostPosted: March 7th, 2014, 3:41 pm
by GimmeYerGold
I gotta catch up on what I've missed here!

Here's what's new with me: This weekend will be my first time using HQ-Cooperation's modular board system, so I made up the tiles.

Image

I printed out their tiles on cardstock, and spray mounted them to black mounting board. Taped the edges down with gaffers tape to minimize wear and tear, and prevent too much sliding on the play surface.

Link to HQ-Cooperation: http://www.hq-cooperation.de/index_e.html

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 7th, 2014, 7:40 pm
by sajungzak
Thats awesome. Looks almost just like mine. How big did you go?

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 7th, 2014, 8:13 pm
by Maike05
Welcome back ! You really are lucky to play heroquest this weekend i wish i could ! Please don't forget to take picture for the blog!

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 8th, 2014, 5:07 am
by Sjeng
Looks great! I was wondering about those black edges. Does the tape hold well? The edge is so small...

I'm always envious to Americans, who have these huge DIY shops with cheap craft stuff like "mounting board" and "cardstock" and "plasticard". I have NO idea what the EU equivalent of these are, if they exist here at all...

We have cardboard :\

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 9th, 2014, 4:13 pm
by Teldurn
Sjeng wrote:I'm always envious to Americans, who have these huge DIY shops with cheap craft stuff like "mounting board" and "cardstock" and "plasticard". I have NO idea what the EU equivalent of these are, if they exist here at all...

We have cardboard :\

Image

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 9th, 2014, 4:39 pm
by knightkrawler
Sjeng wrote:We have cardboard :\


We built cars from the stuff. Show some pride, soldier!

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 10th, 2014, 10:57 am
by GimmeYerGold
Here's a snapshot of the modular layout we gamed on (with retro instagram filter.) Fallen Barbarian and Bard, and victorious Ogre pictured.

Image

Re: Absent from the Inn for too long--here's a recent projec

PostPosted: March 10th, 2014, 3:10 pm
by TMU
No wonder why the barbarian died - he doesn't have a sword :D