Page 1 of 4

Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 1st, 2013, 8:23 pm
by IvenBach
I was wondering if anyone has anything special that they do for their gaming. I sadly play at a *gasp* kitchen table at my friends house whenever we game. But below are what I dream about. At least in regards to gaming :lol:. I have been wanting one of them for so long I forget a lot of people haven't seen or heard about them. Basically a recessed gaming area so you never, NEVER have to clean up your gaming stuff. Simply open it up and GAME ON! Just check out 'Geek Chic' and you'll see plenty of what I'm talking about.

Image

Image

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2013, 1:48 am
by Goblin-King
One can only dream...

My big dream is having a house with a cellar dedicated to miniature gaming/video gaming/bar. Sigh... One day...
A table like that would definitely fit into that dream.

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2013, 2:01 pm
by IvenBach
I love the fact that you can put the slats over the top and never need to take it down. I really envy anyone that has a dedicated area for gaming. I want(ed) to make a really simple one but no place for it and no money has kept me from it. One day.

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2013, 4:05 pm
by Maike05
This table is freaking awesome, I would love to get one too !
below is what i'll have some day I hope :)

Image

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2013, 4:49 pm
by IvenBach
Column 1 row 3 I've seen that before as well as a panorama of the whole room. It was a pretty nice setup he had. Column 1 row 4 (last one) has a sweet feel to the photo. Would love to see more photos of it. I myself am not to keen on having tons of books visible while playing. For me it's can be distracting. I'll just drape cloth over the front of the bookcases to hide them.

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 7:32 am
by Sjeng
Sweet baby Jesus! Amazing. I'd hate to be the one who has to dust these rooms though.

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 8:14 am
by Maike05
Sjeng wrote:Sweet baby Jesus! Amazing. I'd hate to be the one who has to dust these rooms though.


It is a dungeon. There is dust in a dungeon. Do you frequently see orc-maid dusting off ? :P

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 12:05 pm
by IvenBach
I do believe the orc maid topic has already been discussed regarding Sjeng in several other topics :P . One day a gaming table like that will be mine.

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 1:30 pm
by Sjeng
Maike05 wrote:Do you frequently see orc-maid dusting off ? :P

My wife dislikes being called a maid. :orc:

Re: Gaming Table (Setups)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 1:43 pm
by knightkrawler
What does she prefer? Surely not "wench" like all the other orc maids?