Page 1 of 3

Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 1:37 pm
by TMU
...that I am...wait...I WAS the most smiling person in our school. (Got out, going to high school. ;) )
Image
The person who "wins", gets this little statue head :) I got my first one three years ago, when only our class voted. Second one I got today, and all pupils in secondary school voted.

This was the biggest price you can get in our school. Aaand I won two times, wich has never happened in our schools history. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh, what a great day this was, totally proud of myself. :P

But for now, freedom 8-)

Edit: 400th post!

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 1:43 pm
by chaoticprime
I was actually notorious for never smiling, when I was in HS.

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 1:47 pm
by knightkrawler
I do not smile. Not. Ever.

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 2:07 pm
by Sjeng
well, I guess that officially makes you a very happy person then TMU :D

they have the weirdest prizes in Finland xD
How are you going to paint them?

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 3:00 pm
by TMU
Sjeng wrote:well, I guess that officially makes you a very happy person then TMU :D
Yes, yes it does :D
Sjeng wrote:they have the weirdest prizes in Finland xD

Why? What's so weird in this price?
Sjeng wrote:How are you going to paint them?

I think I won't paint them at all. I prefer my statues unpainted :P

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 10:05 pm
by Ragner
Congratulations on winning! Interesting idea! :)

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 10:13 pm
by Ragner
chaoticprime wrote:I was actually notorious for never smiling, when I was in HS.

And what is HS, where you can not laugh? Me a computer translated as me Schutzstaffel, but I doubt that's true.

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 10:26 pm
by chaoticprime
High-school.

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2013, 10:32 pm
by Ragner
chaoticprime wrote:High-school.

Thank you. :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

Re: Just thought to tell you...

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2016, 3:01 am
by TMU
Heyoo, my finals results came today, and I got the confirmation that I will graduate this summer! Off to army that is then :)