Page 1 of 1

Dark Quest For Android. = Hero Quest Clone.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 8:59 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
Spotted this on my random browsing through YouTube, looks pretty much like a good ole clone of the classic H.Q. So many striking obvious similarities, :skeleton: I'm sure however, someone has created there own version like this, very much like a top down home brew version of the game. (Sorry, cant remember who the creator is!) But it pretty much was in the very same vain as this. :) Here is the original Hero Quest version Ive seen before: http://members.quicknet.nl/lm.broers/hquest.htm :fimir: Has a sweet amount of quests from the core game and all the expansions, plus many original quests.

Short Playthrough of Dark Quest: :goblin:



Official Dark Quest Page: :orc:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... llor&hl=en

Has anyone given Dark Quest a go? I think its just over a few months old now, so not too sure if this has been brought up before.. :)

Re: Dark Quest For Android. = Hero Quest Clone.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 10:29 am
by Maike05
Yes I bought it ! It's really worth paying for ! Gameplay is really fun and exactly like HeroQuest! Hope to see more dungeons coming !

Re: Dark Quest For Android. = Hero Quest Clone.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 1:21 pm
by Ethica
Could I play it on the pc?

Re: Dark Quest For Android. = Hero Quest Clone.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 2:19 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
I think for now it is only limited only to mobiles.. but that could change. :) (I hope so). However Games workshop is releasing Warhammer Quest for IOS aswell soon, they could have it for PC in time as they're a larger company, and would like to get the cash flowing from every direction. :P :)

Warhammer Quest IOS Trailer:


Warhammer Quest IOS Gameplay:


But for Dark Quest i hear it is still very short, and still needs a lot of development.. might wait a wee while. :)

Re: Dark Quest For Android. = Hero Quest Clone.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 3:07 pm
by Sjeng
Yup, it's been posted already. This Dark Quest looks nice though.