Page 1 of 1

Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2012, 9:35 pm
by mako-heart
this is a post of my minis and a wedding between a goblin and an ice gremlin.I have no idea how this came to be...I tryed to invite everyone and a guest but it got spendy on my Gold points/Gil. ;)
Image

Image
and the wolves of the mirror
Image
North american version , thoughts ? |_P We are at the HQ pub right?

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 9:20 am
by el_flesh
Immediate thought: no matter which sex the Ice Gremlin is, the Goblin is going to have second thoughts once consummating the marriage begins.

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 12:19 pm
by mako-heart
ImageThis is alittle better picture, I must've been drunk.
I just wanted to show off my bass ass wolf pack! :ugeek:

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 12:22 pm
by Von Necron
Are there any pics from the bachelors party?

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 12:25 pm
by cynthialee
In my games we have a dirty word for those who cross the species line and mate. Gruentar. (pronounced groon-tar)

I see a pair of gay male gruentars.

Time to call the Emperor and let him know one of his laws have been breached in a public display of perverted revelry.

Gruentars will be the downfall of Golrantha if we allow this perversion to stand!

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 12:34 pm
by mako-heart
I'm guessing the goblin is going to be walking funny for a few days. *large icesicle*
The bachlors party was ruined zargon got way out of control , puked all over loretome got into it with mentor. like always.... :shock:
I didn't take any photos because i didn't want to embarass anyone later on. ;)

Re: Wolfves and a blaqk banner wedding!

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 3:30 pm
by Von Necron
cynthialee wrote:In my games we have a dirty word for those who cross the species line and mate. Gruentar. (pronounced groon-tar)

I see a pair of gay male gruentars.

Time to call the Emperor and let him know one of his laws have been breached in a public display of perverted revelry.

Gruentars will be the downfall of Golrantha if we allow this perversion to stand!


Gruentars! Yes! We should come up with more ridiculous HQ terminology!