Page 1 of 5

Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 14th, 2012, 10:56 pm
by mako-heart
I tryied to have this as my capital one creditcard art but was denied. i think it would be a sweet poster its been cropt and all that to work for the capital one guys, i think its the pc game cover art.Image

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 2:07 am
by gravaillon
Yes, it is the cover of the box "Heroquest 2" an oldies videogame which has been released on atari and amiga. But the artwork is not made by "les edwards" who have made most of the cover of the boxes of heroquest.
Anyway, I'm agree with you, it's a cool illustration ! We can see new heroes too !

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 2:46 am
by Goblin-King
Actually I had not seen this. Thanks for sharing.

Is this game anything like Hero Quest 1? What I'm thinking is if the stats/skills of the new heroes are compatible with the board game, thus allowing for almost official new classes.

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 4:20 am
by Ethica
That's quite exciting.

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 7:50 am
by gravaillon
Goblin-King wrote:Actually I had not seen this. Thanks for sharing.

Is this game anything like Hero Quest 1? What I'm thinking is if the stats/skills of the new heroes are compatible with the board game, thus allowing for almost official new classes.


In fact it is very different from the first PC adaptation by Gremlins interactive. All the action is split between dungeons and also outside exploration.
rules are not the same too. You can easily download it as it is now abandonware. Take an atari emulator (don't forget the bios), not easy to make it work, but you have a lot of tutorial for install and run it with no trouble.
I find it more interesting than the first episode. Trying to adapt the heroes is a great idea, but I don't know if it's possible...

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 6:58 pm
by mako-heart
think how cool it would be to have that as your image on a credit card. DAM YOU CAPITAL ONE!!!!! the original image is alot bigger.

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 5:19 am
by Ethica
Was it cause the image is copyrighted?

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 6:43 am
by Nerrad72
Its now my Desktop Background, thanks man

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 12:22 pm
by mako-heart
Yup copyrighted. No prob Nerrad72.

Re: Have you seen this?

PostPosted: February 25th, 2012, 5:04 pm
by Sjeng
pretty sweet artwork there! thanks for sharing!