Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


No, this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ht8TYME1A I can't flip about like he does. I'm not into parkour, mainly because I'm useless at it. That's Aron Gasor. I've deliberately spelt his name wrong because some people google their name and I don't want him to see it until it's finished. That's the third video I've done, I'm next. My next one will be a lot better than the last one. Better light, music, editing and martial arts. I was very rusty when I made that video and there was a lot I couldn't do well enough to show, although I still had my speed. They'll be a lot more flashy stuff that people like in the next one. I want to get a decent martial arts channel going and I'm using three top class and popular martial artists to hopefully get it off the ground. Using videos of the best bits of their videos together in one video will hopefully get my channel going and if they like them and put them up on their channels with a link back to mine I'm away. I'd also love to do a video with all three of them, separately or together.Goblin-King wrote:That's some pretty impressive stuff. Is it you?
I'm wearing jeans in my video. It doesn't make a lot of difference. It's slightly slower but not really noticeably. Wearing trainers makes a lot more of a difference. If that bothered me I'd wear light shoes. I don't do it do defend myself, that's mostly about attitude anyway. You don't reach a high level unless you're doing it for its own sake, it would feel like effort, you've got to love it.Goblin-King wrote:I wonder how much of this would be possible if you were wearing jeans or a tuxedo.
I mean... How often are you attacked while wearing your gi (or superhero costume).
Odds are that you would be wearing clothes unsuitable for combat.
That's what tae kwon do looks like, lots of flashy kicks. Korean martial arts in general focus on kicks. The Bruce sisters are tang so do, which is basically tea kwon do kicks, kung fu strikes, plus weapons. All of those techniques are usable if they're timed right and you've got the speed to use them, but there's not a lot of point. You can generate more than enough power to easily knock someone out with a basic kick. They're so much fun to do though and they look beautiful. They help a lot indirectly though because they're great for balance and coordination, and if you practice them the basic versions are so straight forward, virtually no effort at all.Goblin-King wrote:Also a lot of the moves and jumps are very impressive, but they seem rather "fancy".
Are all of them actually usable in combat.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.



don't feel bad, I assume most scandinavian people are boring.TMU wrote:I've tried to get 11 things about myself, but can't get them all. I guess I am a boring person


TMU wrote:I've tried to get 11 things about myself, but can't get them all. I guess I am a boring person


knightkrawler wrote:TMU wrote:I've tried to get 11 things about myself, but can't get them all. I guess I am a boring person
You're 17. Some interesting things are bound to be added over the next few years. A funny haircut, maybe.




TMU wrote:ice-hockey


knightkrawler wrote:TMU wrote:ice-hockey
Excuse me, what's this?


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest