little joke post.
BUT...since goblin king is getting so much amusement from it...
PARTY ON, says the red-faced drunk half-orc.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.








Big Bene wrote:So what do you say folks, should I amuse Goblinking by putting an answer to Chaoticprime's last post to me, or should I rather stop fist fighting and just let the original joke speak for itself?


TMU wrote:Big Bene wrote:So what do you say folks, should I amuse Goblinking by putting an answer to Chaoticprime's last post to me, or should I rather stop fist fighting and just let the original joke speak for itself?
Yes.


TMU wrote:Big Bene wrote:So what do you say folks, should I amuse Goblinking by putting an answer to Chaoticprime's last post to me, or should I rather stop fist fighting and just let the original joke speak for itself?
Yes.









Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest