• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

11 Interesting things about yourself

Guests may gather here for General Discussions about almost any Topic. NO BRAWLING!
Forum rules
Certain topics have become known to cause friction among passionate members. We kindly ask that topics relating to these subjects be taken outside the Inn to Websites that specialise in those subjects.

Thus far, these topics are: Recreational Drugs, Religion and Science.

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Gold Bearer » May 15th, 2014, 5:23 am

knightkrawler wrote:
Gold Bearer wrote:12. I think that ugly people, stupid people and Manchester United supporters, and possibly French people should be sterilised before they can reproduce. The gene pool needs some chlorine. :)


I am rather beautiful and well educated. But I'm a United supporter. What to do with that? Ah, heck, cut me balls off. I'm not French, though, thank the almighty.
Well you definitely don't deserve the same rights as most other people.

StratosVX wrote:7. Like Gold Bearer, I love martial arts. Another thing I had to give up for lack of time but that will hopefully change soon too.
You should love what I made yesterday then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJm60_h4k68 Please don't share this file off site, at least not yet. I haven't shown it to her yet and the music I used is my remix of somebody eles remix that I haven't got permission to use yet. I want to make a video with her and I'm going to use this to sweaten her up. I think this could become a very popular video. I'm really pleased with the ending. I want to get a proper martial arts chanel going on youtube. I'm going to make another video in the next few days because I'm really not happy with my first one. I was still rusty because I hadn't trained for ages. All I could really show off was my speed. The next one will be immensly better.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Upcast/Overcast/Combined Spells + New Combined Fusion Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7219

General Rules Including Element Effects & Dynamic Turn Order: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7089


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: June 4th, 2012, 4:21 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Goblin-King » May 15th, 2014, 8:10 am

Very cool! You don't have to be a fan of martial arts to appreciate that video! :-)

Also cool video of yourself! I liked the part where you check out your phone while kicking! :lol:


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror
 
Posts: 3545
Images: 85
Joined: September 26th, 2011, 2:54 pm
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby sajungzak » May 15th, 2014, 9:14 am

:cry: Video is blocked in the US.
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 600
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Location: Spokane, Washington
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Teldurn » May 15th, 2014, 9:53 am

Not for me, and I'm US-based.
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 787
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby sajungzak » May 15th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Teldurn wrote:Not for me, and I'm US-based.

Well, that's not fair.
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 600
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Location: Spokane, Washington
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby StratosVX » May 15th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Gold Bearer wrote:You should love what I made yesterday then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJm60_h4k68


Awesome video! She is very talented!


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Teldurn » May 15th, 2014, 2:53 pm

sajungzak wrote:
Teldurn wrote:Not for me, and I'm US-based.

Well, that's not fair.

I know. I guess the internet just doesn't like you. ;)
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 787
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby knightkrawler » May 15th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Teldurn wrote:
sajungzak wrote:
Teldurn wrote:Not for me, and I'm US-based.

Well, that's not fair.

I know. I guess the internet just doesn't like you. ;)


ManUnited supporter, I suppose?
I heard we haven't got the same rights as everyone else.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Teldurn » May 15th, 2014, 3:15 pm

And just to participate, here are my 11 interesting things.

1. I am 100% pureblooded Armenian.
2. I could eat Mexican food for the rest of my life if I had to.
3. I will sometimes sleep like a vampire (on my back with wrists crossed on chest, ankles crossed) and wake up that way.
4. I can usually see both sides of an argument and have trouble sticking with one side over another.
5. I've always wanted to learn some sort of martial art (preference: capoeira or bojutsu) but never did.
6. I am very quiet around people. It takes a lot for me to open up. I much prefer to sit back and watch than to participate.
7. I will occasionally more often than not have trouble taking a personal project to completion. HQP is proof of this :( :oops: But I'm working on it, I promise!
8. I have an absolutely horrible memory, which makes me look more stupid than I really am at times.
9. I was the best animator in my college classes, and at one point was convinced I would have a career as a 3d animator for Pixar, Sony or DreamWorks. It never happened.
10. My favorite hoodie is over 10 years old and I wear it frequently during the colder days, even though it's starting to show signs of fraying and wear. I'm wearing it right now in fact!
11. It's very easy to make me laugh, but puns will do it every single time. The more groan-worthy the pun, the funnier I think it is. :lol:
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 787
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: 11 Interesting things about yourself

Postby Teldurn » May 15th, 2014, 3:16 pm

knightkrawler wrote:
Teldurn wrote:
sajungzak wrote:
Teldurn wrote:Not for me, and I'm US-based.

Well, that's not fair.

I know. I guess the internet just doesn't like you. ;)


ManUnited supporter, I suppose?
I heard we haven't got the same rights as everyone else.

No, I don't like sports.
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 787
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests