Page 1 of 5

Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2014, 5:25 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Hey everyone, got a few scans of the core box done. I had trouble the main boards though. Too small, i even wondered if i should cut the board up at one point! :P Anyways, any tips of better scans? :D Im not too sure if more HD versions might be suited better, and it seems all the pictures are roughly under a MB! :shock: I will have to fiddle around with the settings and get it to a higher standard. :D (currently at 300DPi.. can go to 1200)

I will now bash on with Dragons Gate & Village Of Fear! :D

All pictures have been uploaded into the FB page. HERE >> https://www.facebook.com/celeslie1/media_set?set=a.674646279252558.1073741872.100001215750763&type=1

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2014, 5:56 pm
by chaoticprime
If I had any thunder left in me, I'd shop these into HQ compatibility. For now, I'll just have to want it.

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2014, 5:59 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Awesome. I think i will re-scan them into 1200DPI, have to be honest though.. not sure if i can upload them to my album. 50MB each near enough. :D

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2014, 7:20 pm
by chaoticprime
300 is good enough. It gets hard to re-print them out at higher resolutions. I do have a color laser printer that I plan to refill the ink on, though.

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:17 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Ok. cool. :D ill re-scan them later in the afternoon the morro, and upload the rest. :) Will have to find a way to get the doors and mini's to scan nicely, they turned out all blurry and zoned out every time i scanned them. :(

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2014, 7:12 am
by Sjeng
you have the coolest facebook albums xD
and your banner: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.............." squish. xD

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2014, 7:23 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
I love that scene, truly funny expressions! :D

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2014, 7:24 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
Thank you. :) I hope to expand on more cooler stuff in 2014. :D

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2014, 9:50 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
I have now done all off the core box, dragons gate and the manual for village of fear, i thin the board for village of fear would be great, so many things on the board that will be great for tiles, the fountain, the tiles of the buildings.. easily modified for say a ruined village. Sjeng, maybe someone can incorporate these into the 25th expansion? I will have to try and get a decent scan of those, :D and will get the rest of the bits and pieces scanned later. :D

Re: Dark World Scans - For H.Q. Modding.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2014, 10:51 am
by Hero_Of_Retro
961960959958957956955