• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Talisman : Journey

Topics related to Talisman

Talisman : Journey

Postby Jackyboy » January 24th, 2014, 8:20 am

The following is taken from the creator of Talisman : Journey

TALISMAN JOURNEY

This game was assembled because of morning coffee with a buddy of mine. We would like to play Talisman but it seems like alot to lug the whole set around and setup a new game. This game fits right into a normal index card box you can get a walmart for a dollar. The colored push pins (which I cut the points off of) only cost a dollar as well. This is a very portable version of Talisman. The cards have been altered to accomodate portable play. Only about 8 Characters needed alteration for portable play. This set basically consists of Talisman, Adventure, Expansion & Dragons. The Characters & Spells from the Dungeon and City are included as well. Hope you enjoy.

- Djeryv

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_OTAwMQ/ Talisman Journey Game (14.4mb)
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Talisman : Journey

Postby Jackyboy » January 24th, 2014, 8:25 am

will have other Talisman editions uploaded soon :D
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » January 24th, 2014, 11:08 am

Cool! Always wanted to have a closer look at Talisman :)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Jackyboy » January 24th, 2014, 11:29 am

Sjeng wrote:Cool! Always wanted to have a closer look at Talisman :)

Talisman is a real gem of a game! I had a fantastic game of it last night. There were four of us playing and the game took 4hours, that was an average length game! :lol: I usually play 2 players with my girlfriend and that is with basic 2nd edition set. I can't wait to figure out the print settings and get the expansions printed out for 2nd edition, as I played with a full set last night and it was much better.

Enjoy matey |_P

Rewards:
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Talisman Room