• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Talisman

Topics related to Talisman

Re: Talisman

Postby knightkrawler » October 1st, 2013, 2:10 am

Or the EU version.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Blackthorn » October 1st, 2013, 2:26 am

IvenBach wrote:You apparently haven't played Zargon/Morcar much... :P

Oh, but I have! However, the heroes soon learn that have to work together to succeed which is one of the things that makes HeroQuest unique. Even as Zargon I had to show some benevolence from time to time. A TPK early in the game can be a real bummer.
Fear the chinkle!

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
Blackthorn

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » October 1st, 2013, 4:23 am

Blackthorn wrote:
IvenBach wrote:You apparently haven't played Zargon/Morcar much... :P

Oh, but I have! However, the heroes soon learn that have to work together to succeed which is one of the things that makes HeroQuest unique. Even as Zargon I had to show some benevolence from time to time. A TPK early in the game can be a real bummer.

Especially if your group hates the game like mine. :P No rerounds if TPK happens.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » October 1st, 2013, 5:42 am

Talisman games are each different experiences. It sometimes happens that a player gets snowballed early on with bad draws and never recovers. Luckily, you get killed pretty easily and can start anew. I've seen a twelve-hour game won by a player's third character that was only in play for the last half-hour.

The most common occurrence is that each player avoids the others until the boldest of them makes a run for the Inner Region and the other two go after him. That bold player is usually me, and most of the time I can outrun the other player(s) ardor.

In a two-player game, I am not known to lose very often--not often in three-player games, either.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Talisman Room