• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

New Space Crusade Campaign

Topics related to Space Crusade

New Space Crusade Campaign

Postby Jonny 5 » July 21st, 2017, 11:28 am

Hi

I wanted a new mission set for Space Crusade using requiring only what comes in the original box and couldn't find one on-line so a wrote one! I hope that this will be useful and interesting for you but also wanted some feedback / suggestions for enhancement.

I wanted to make it fairly difficult for the Marines but am not sure if I've got the balance right with reinforcements & mission objectives etc. Also I am no good with 40K fluff so I'm sure the story /theme could be vastly enhanced... (aside from a general theme for the missions this wasn't my personal priority).

Any opinions would be welcomed - Many Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qqlwvmjxoigcl6/SC1%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0

hope the link works :)
Jonny 5

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: New Space Crusade Campaign

Postby The Admiral » July 21st, 2017, 4:44 pm

That looks brilliant! Thanks for posting. My brother and I haven't played Space Crusade for many years, but it was one of our favourites back in the day. An awesome game that is simple, fun, but still tactically challenging .I think we went through the campaign at least twice. Mission Dreadnought ruined it a bit for me.

If we ever get back into this, then your campaign would make a nice change from doing the original again.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Space Crusade Room