Page 1 of 1

Who knew! Not I obviously lol

PostPosted: February 10th, 2019, 4:35 am
by Kitch1982
I recently purchased 2 new miniatures from zealot, I didn't realise that the people who are behind it were on this forum! That's so cool. Will be definitely putting in more orders in the coming months. Want to get me some new fancy doors!

Keep up the good work guys.

Re: Who knew! Not I obviously lol

PostPosted: February 10th, 2019, 5:08 am
by knightkrawler
Yeah, I still remember Thantos sneaking in like fan first, business second.
He's till of that mindset, I can tell. Awesome dude, that man. Or girl. I don't really know. |_P

Re: Who knew! Not I obviously lol

PostPosted: February 10th, 2019, 7:56 am
by j_dean80
knightkrawler wrote:Yeah, I still remember Thantos sneaking in like fan first, business second.
He's till of that mindset, I can tell. Awesome dude, that man. Or girl. I don't really know. |_P


I would guess Eddie to be a guys name.

Re: Who knew! Not I obviously lol

PostPosted: February 10th, 2019, 11:52 am
by knightkrawler
j_dean80 wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:Yeah, I still remember Thantos sneaking in like fan first, business second.
He's till of that mindset, I can tell. Awesome dude, that man. Or girl. I don't really know. |_P


I would guess Eddie to be a guys name.


You never know these days. I keep hearing one does not simply walk into Mordor and assume a gender.

Re: Who knew! Not I obviously lol

PostPosted: February 13th, 2019, 3:38 pm
by Thor-in
knightkrawler wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:Yeah, I still remember Thantos sneaking in like fan first, business second.
He's till of that mindset, I can tell. Awesome dude, that man. Or girl. I don't really know. |_P


I would guess Eddie to be a guys name.


You never know these days. I keep hearing one does not simply walk into Mordor and assume a gender.


Nope, not anymore.

As to your question, yes I knew only after I was here for awhile.