Page 1 of 2

New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 10:19 am
by Thantos
Thought its best to keep all this in one thread rather than clutter things!

At last some new stuff coming out (since the kickstarter is winding down soon, attentions will start to turn elsewhere :D)

Some adventurers dont make it through the trials set by Mentor, and so you may sometimes need a token to represent a dead/ incapacitated adventurer so the other heroes can rescue them!
So we have 4 generic classes of "Wounded Adventurers"

Image

Would be cool to do a "Sir Ragnar" model also later, but im not sure how id imagine him to look exactly.

Also there is a severe lack of little animal models available. So since some wizards like having a familiar animal (im going to chop the owl off the branch and perch it on the shoulder of a wizard myself :) ) or the "Turn into Frog" spell is a much loved classic - we have some Animal Familiars.

Image

PASSTHEMEAD - Code for Ye Olde Inn member store discount :)

http://zealotminiatures.com/zealot-shop ... ort=normal

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:36 am
by Schmidt
The wizard just seams to have eaten too much.

Nice idea instead of a tipped over figure.

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:54 am
by Thor-in
The dwarf looks drunk, I think he needs to lay off the dwarf spirits |_P , but with that said they have nice detail.

As for the Sir Ragnar part I would have to agree with you, I think that would work better then using the Chaos Sorcerer that's doing yoga with the sun salutation pose.

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:56 am
by knightkrawler
Schmidt wrote:The wizard just seams to have eaten too much.


The dwarf is having the blowjob of his life.
I like these, but I won't have the need.
What I need is FIMIR.
|_P

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 3:30 pm
by Thantos
Schmidt wrote:The wizard just seams to have eaten too much.
Nice idea instead of a tipped over figure.

Lol, paint a few bloodstains and im sure you could fix that ;)

Thor-in wrote:The dwarf looks drunk, I think he needs to lay off the dwarf spirits |_P , but with that said they have nice detail.
As for the Sir Ragnar part I would have to agree with you, I think that would work better then using the Chaos Sorcerer that's doing yoga with the sun salutation pose.


Pretty standard for a dwarf :P Id thought ud liked that model - its in ur avatar after all :P
I know the HQ25 disaster from gamezone had a good sculpt for sir ragnar ... not sure what is actually happening with that - their site says its still on pre order....

knightkrawler wrote:The dwarf is having the blowjob of his life.
I like these, but I won't have the need.
What I need is FIMIR.
|_P

..bad mental images :| lol
Gah, you will need to persuade Juan to sculpt some more fimir poses - pester him on elvengadoratomico (at) gmail.com maybe ;)

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 3:52 pm
by clmckay
I really like these. In fact my only comment would be the skulls on the Barbie. I really like them, don't get me wrong, but I think dead Chaos marauder or something along those lines instead of the dead hero barbarian.

Give me a week or so nd ill be ordering some (how 'bout those detailed bases).


Edit

Only 4£?! Done.

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 11:21 am
by slev
Loving the familiars. May have to pick those up sooner rather than later!

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 7:20 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Great new minis!

On a side note, d-oh! I wish I had waited to order--I just placed an order and would have loved to pick these up! (Along with that Ye Olde Inn discount!!) :D

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 27th, 2016, 7:40 am
by Thantos
clmckay wrote:I really like these. In fact my only comment would be the skulls on the Barbie. I really like them, don't get me wrong, but I think dead Chaos marauder or something along those lines instead of the dead hero barbarian.
Give me a week or so nd ill be ordering some (how 'bout those detailed bases).
Edit

Only 4£?! Done.


Yea i guess we are not in the 90s any more :P have to ban sculptors for skulling things ;)
Irregular bases are back in stock - detailed ones will be next on the hit list :D Moving everything over to better quality 2 part moulds now too

Thanks Slev. They are quite small and detailed in your hand, the enlarge picture probably does do them justice :D

GYG - How long ago was the order? May not have left yet, can do you a post-emptive discount and some dead adventurers if you like |_P

Next to release is some updated skeletons, not a farmer's scythe is sight xD
Multipart and posable with different weapon options.
Image

Re: New Dungeon Minis - Zealot

PostPosted: August 27th, 2016, 8:30 am
by Thor-in
Wow the skeletons look great :shock: , I really like the highly detailed custom bases. Great job.