Page 1 of 1

Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 4:38 am
by Thantos
Finally got the first of the Dungeon Clutter sets released. Sculpted by Mathias Rizell
15% discount for Ye Olde Inn members with PASSTHEMEAD code on checkout :D

Image
Image
Image
And a spy goblin to follow the adventurers, each time they glace behind, he drops back down into a innocent barrel xD
+ Decorative goblin, modern art for your dungeon? ;)
Image

http://zealotminiatures.com/zealot-shop ... ort=normal

Now just need to get a genie sculpted for that lamp! :P

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
by Anderas
Ah yes the genie :)

Do you have an elemental set?
Rock, Fire, Water, Air, Ice & Earth/Nature?
I dream of two variants of each, the small 1-space-variant (20mm base or HQ base) and the big 4-spaces-variant (no base or 40 mm base)

Look at the prices others want to take for that, for example the Massive Darkness Kickstarter wants 40 Euro for four models and the models are ugly.

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 10:17 am
by torilen
Very neat. Maybe one day I'll have money (and use) for such frivolities. :lol:

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 10:41 am
by Thantos
Anderas wrote:Ah yes the genie :)

Do you have an elemental set?
Rock, Fire, Water, Air, Ice & Earth/Nature?
I dream of two variants of each, the small 1-space-variant (20mm base or HQ base) and the big 4-spaces-variant (no base or 40 mm base)

Look at the prices others want to take for that, for example the Massive Darkness Kickstarter wants 40 Euro for four models and the models are ugly.


Yea that would be cool to do! Would like to do some nice monsters and things like that when this round of Kickstarter fulfillment madness is done in 10 weeks or so :D
Actually have one monster being produced at the moment ... which rhymes with a "masochist " :P

torilen wrote:Very neat. Maybe one day I'll have money (and use) for such frivolities. :lol:

Then me and you both wish that you win the lottery! ;) Brings some nice decoration to your HQ tables :)

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 10:50 am
by torilen
Oh man - if I won the lottery - I'd hold weekend-long game sessions for all the great people on this
website, with all the Zealot Miniatures stuff I could fit onto the all the Heroic Maps and Inked
Adventures tiles I could have professionally printed onto vinyl mats. It'd be great.

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 10:28 am
by slev
Nice!
</jazz-club>

Perchance will need some of those for my set. Will have to see how the bills for teh new kitchen come in...

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 4:56 pm
by Schmidt
Thantos wrote: ....when this round of Kickstarter fulfillment madness is done in 10 weeks or so :D


So when are you announcing TC2?!? Around x-mas I guess :o

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
by QorDaq
Very cool, digging these!

Re: Dungeon Clutter

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2016, 3:45 am
by Thantos
Glad you like them :D Will have one more kitchen set on the way to complete the new clutter.

Schmidt wrote:
Thantos wrote: ....when this round of Kickstarter fulfillment madness is done in 10 weeks or so :D

So when are you announcing TC2?!? Around x-mas I guess :o


Probably something smaller (Twisting ... hallways?) focusing on a smaller aspect in the new year, feb sort of time i guess. Got the female dungeon adventurers to sort first too :D