Page 1 of 1

Dice Tower

PostPosted: July 4th, 2021, 2:51 am
by zstu1979
Hi All,

I have been rolling with a home made cardboard Dice Tower which has served me well but with me just entering the world of 3D Printing I thought I would have a go at making one of my own. As you will see very basic in design but very functional and ideal as it has a small footprint so can be placed in a neat environment if space is limited on the worktop.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4900224

Re: Dice Tower

PostPosted: July 5th, 2021, 11:52 am
by Schmidt
Uhh… very dice tower!

Re: Dice Tower

PostPosted: October 30th, 2021, 3:22 pm
by Smrize
I'm definatelly going to print it when I get myself a 3D printer. It looks so cool :P Thank you for sharing :)

Re: Dice Tower

PostPosted: November 8th, 2021, 12:14 pm
by zstu1979
Hi, I have another version of the HeroQuest Dice Tower which has the black inlays as inserts which will allow you to print with White and Black PLA to avoid painting (Hint: If using white PLA then best to print with 100% infill), as you will see I made the inner sections and base from Black PLA, the front does not have the separate monster icons like the other version, new version is here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4921460