Page 1 of 1

What is the width of the base?

PostPosted: March 19th, 2018, 5:03 pm
by phoenixcinder
I have a friend that is going to possibly 3d print some figures for me. I was curious what is the width of the square base of monsters and heroes?

Re: What is the width of the base?

PostPosted: March 19th, 2018, 10:54 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
Zealot produces some that seem to be the right size. They are 23.5mm x 21mm.

Re: What is the width of the base?

PostPosted: May 30th, 2018, 6:33 pm
by Daedalus
slev wrote:HQ bases are 22.5mm x 25mm
DS bases are 25mm square
HQ board spaces are 22.5mm square
DS board spaces are 25mm square

Technically, even HQ minis don't fit on the game board. . . .


knightkrawler wrote:
chaoticprime wrote:Dimensions are 2.25cm wide & 2cm long & 0.25cm tall, right?


Closer to 2.35cm x 2.05cm, and the left and right edges are slightly "curved", which I wouldn't take into account I think. They only make for a 0.3 or 0.5mm stretch...
I don't know if the NA bases have these curves.

Best measure them yourself.