• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings adventurers !!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings adventurers !!

Postby Azure » September 6th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Greetings fellow adventurers

It is time for a proper introduction. I am best known under the nickname Azure.
Thank you all for letting me join the HeroQuest community.

I first encountered the magnificent HeroQuest around 17 years ago, in a dusty attic. Nobody would want to play, so I kinda forgot about it altogether. Years passed, I kept playing Final Fantasy on NES and SuperNES, along with multiple other RPGs. I also dabbled into Dungeons and Dragons occasionally, not really being serious about it.

I suddenly became really passionate about HeroQuest around 2018, when I was trying to create a homebrew RPG of my own. HeroQuest paved the way and enabled me to perform a good brainstorming and see which elements were truly essential to a Dungeon Crawler type of RPG.

I recently joined Ye Olde Inn in order to explore this community, contribute, and share ideas. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, I have been a DM for HeroQuest, sometimes hosting games on STEAM, using TableTop Simulator. I also play DnD 3.0 Edition with some friends - we actually play an adapted version called Diablerie (Wizards of the Coast: 2000) // More precisely, it is an adaptation of the PC game Diablo 2 by Blizzard. I also get inspiration from this booklet.

:redorb: So, what is my role on STEAM ? :redorb:

I've been using TTS for 1 year now, so I have some relevant experience with it. Players often ask me if I can help around, give a crash course on how to use TableTop Simulator. I also provide quick lessons on setting up a RPG table, or a HeroQuest table. Some new players just heard about HeroQuest and they want me to demonstrate the game - - which takes less than 20 minutes usually. I'm glad to do it, as it expands the number of committed players we have on Discord. I also introduce players to the basics of DnD from time to time. Finally, whenever needed, I discuss with other DMs, and I exchange virtual assets and 3D models for the games, I give advice on how to set up a table. Although I do not stream games myself, I know someone who does.

:blueorb: More about my community :blueorb:
Our Discord channel : https://discord.gg/B9bTbf

A HeroQuest Friend/Streamer on Twitch : The Fox Den // MiniFoxyChicky https://twitch.tv/minifoxychicky

My name on Steam : Azure.symmetry

:chaoswarrior: Thank you very much ! See you around ! :chaoswarrior:
Azure

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings adventurers !!

Postby lestodante » September 6th, 2020, 4:23 pm

greetings and welcome to the INN!!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby WarriorPrincess » November 19th, 2021, 2:27 am

The discord invite has expired can you resend? Maybe send me a direct message, would love to join your discussion
W@rrior Prince$$
WarriorPrincess

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby shame_002 » November 25th, 2021, 2:37 am

If anyone has a current heroquest discord, please post it here.
shame_002

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Daedalus » November 25th, 2021, 3:05 am

It would also be a good idea to post Discord games at Board index<Gaming Rooms<Games In Your Area!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby