• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Greetings

Postby Jackyboy » November 25th, 2013, 12:40 pm

No problem Road Warrior :D It looks fantastic. I will be testing it out with my friends once we have finished the original campaign. I'd imagine the heroes would need to be pretty advanced to have a crack at completing the quests? I'll be sure to update you with how the game turns out ;)
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 235
Images: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 7:59 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings

Postby Spiky » November 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Hello and welcome! I wish I had a decent painter as a friend who I could offload my minis to! :D


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 336
Images: 17
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 12:12 pm
Location: Swindon, U.K.
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Greetings

Postby Jackyboy » November 25th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Spiky wrote:Hello and welcome! I wish I had a decent painter as a friend who I could offload my minis to! :D


I know I am extremely lucky! Although please don't get the wrong end of the stick and think he does it for free!!! hell no sadly! But we do have a relaxed payment method....lets just say sometimes money does grow on trees!!! :lol:
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 235
Images: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 7:59 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Greetings

Postby Sjeng » November 26th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Lol, you pay him with home grown relaxing agents? XD
"Doobious" hehehe
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Greetings

Postby Jackyboy » November 27th, 2013, 11:15 am

haha well I'll leave that up to your imagination to decide ;)

I'd be very doobious :lol:
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 235
Images: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 7:59 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest