Page 1 of 1

YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: November 13th, 2018, 9:48 am
by Anderas
What can we take as cover for our quest book?

Goblin King, do you have any artwork we can use for the quest book cover?
Or anybody else, ideas, copyright-free pictures?

How will we call the quest book? I could imagine "the real HQ25" as a pun and subtitle, :lol: but I'd like some cool title, too. Especially after we, too, were a little bit late for our HQ30. :D

Re: YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: December 8th, 2018, 10:39 pm
by j_dean80
Think the quests/storyline needs completed before can come up with the best name.

Re: YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: January 14th, 2021, 10:08 am
by j_dean80
Where we at on this Pack? What else needs finished?

Re: YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: March 6th, 2022, 2:38 pm
by Daedalus
Artwork is outstanding. That rabbit hole stalled my efforts. There probably
is more, such as introductory rules and fluff text, as well as an epilogue. Maybe even a Quest was missed. [Q1920-25 are outstanding.-edit] Perhaps after work on the unreleased WQP and DQP is finished, we can review some threads and restart the project.

Re: YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: March 6th, 2022, 4:18 pm
by lestodante
Daedalus wrote:Artwork is outstanding. That rabbit hole stalled my efforts.

Is there an artwork for this one?

Re: YOIHQ25 Questpack Cover and Name

PostPosted: March 6th, 2022, 7:58 pm
by Daedalus
Ha! I meant it metaphorically, of course; a good picture would be the Void card from Talisman. But for an example of what I was working on, here's a link to a rough image for the Kobold Monster Card I was preparing.

https://imgur.com/a/7yaZgH9