Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.










Goblin-King wrote:Right then
Funny you should mention the fimir spells... I was just thinking about them.
I think if they should be used in this pack, they should be included in the package.
Goblin-King wrote:As thus I think we should consider perhaps renaming them to better fit both fimirs and kobolds.
Instead of "Fimir Spells", something like "Swamp Magic". Just a bit less specific.
Perhaps also give them an overhaul in regard to wording and actual spells? Don't know if this is needed!
Goblin-King wrote:Does anyone know if the art used is original?
I'm okay with using stuff like the logo and the quest book layout (They have practically given permission to this in the original game system and via the "Create your own quest"-pack!)
But I don't think we should be using other artists' works in a big community project like this.
Saving up for that beer!






Goblin-King wrote:Just to summarize... Going from the "definite list"...
New monsters are:
Chaos Dwarfs
Beastmen
Minotaurs
Cultists
Kobolds
Basilisks


Return to HQ25th Brainstorming
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest