by Count Mohawk » July 26th, 2014, 1:00 pm
@TMU: I could write this chapter by myself but if Wolf or anyone else wants in, go right ahead. I'm going to reconfigure the two quests I've already written to remove the GW elements since those are persona non-grata - those would be Q15: The Ruins of Direburg which I have posted already, as well as Q16 which is a crypt located under that town. That one has been almost finished for a week but I've been distracted from finishing it by a variety of causes, only some of which are related to this forum. The other two are entirely up for grabs.
I am willing to respect Gold Bearer's request to remove his material from these quests, the highlights of which include the different varieties of Cultist and Chaos Warrior and most of the plot. Personally I think that we can rewrite Mentor's flavorful parchment text very easily to fit whatever simple idea we have for it. Presumably the High Priest (and the other priest who was not High) is up to no good doing evil things for the evulz in his citadel, and the Heroes are going to put a stop to it.