Page 1 of 1

Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 12:28 pm
by drathe
I've updated the reward icons for those who have participated in last year's exchange.
Let me know here if you've been missed, or if there is a code error showing in your reward banner.
Also let me know if the reward number is incorrect. The die shows the number of times you've participated in and completed an exchange.

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 2:46 pm
by QorDaq
Though I have yet to participate in one of these, once again I'd like to say thank you for your continued efforts in supporting this excellent community and its resources!

maj!

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: December 4th, 2017, 4:18 pm
by Sjeng
Be sure to award new ones to the 2017 exchange participants!

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: December 4th, 2017, 8:40 pm
by whitebeard
drathe wrote:I've updated the reward icons for those who have participated in last year's exchange.
Let me know here if you've been missed, or if there is a code error showing in your reward banner.
Also let me know if the reward number is incorrect. The die shows the number of times you've participated in and completed an exchange.


I'm always passed over on these. Still waiting for my Zealot Kickstarter reward. And I did send a mini last year. I'm thinking you guys run out of steam when you get near the end of the alphabet. :lol:

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: December 4th, 2017, 9:25 pm
by j_dean80
Will the current Zealot Kickstarter get an icon? I participated in it.

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: December 4th, 2017, 10:21 pm
by whitebeard
j_dean80 wrote:Will the current Zealot Kickstarter get an icon? I participated in it.


Yeah, after it ships. :lol: Those minotaurs are worth the wait though!

And if i read it right, the forum upgrade means all of these rewards are going away anyways. :oops:

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: March 18th, 2018, 5:25 pm
by Daedalus
Sjeng wrote:Be sure to award new ones to the 2017 exchange participants!

The reward icons for those who have participated in last year's exchange have been updated. Let me know here if you've been missed, or if there is a code error showing in your reward banner. Also let me know if the reward number is incorrect. The die shows the number of times you've participated in and completed an exchange.

At this time the reward number limit is four, so a few participants won't be updated until new icons become available.

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: March 18th, 2018, 5:32 pm
by Daedalus
whitebeard wrote:I'm always passed over on these. Still waiting for my Zealot Kickstarter reward. And I did send a mini last year. I'm thinking you guys run out of steam when you get near the end of the alphabet. :lol:

I don't have a record for Zealot Kickstarters, but PM me if you were part of the first one and I can set you up. By the way, is your exchange icon correct?

Re: Miniature Exchange Reward Icons

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2024, 9:18 am
by Daedalus
Daedalus wrote:
Sjeng wrote:Be sure to award new ones to the 2017 exchange participants!

The reward icons for those who have participated in last year's exchange have been updated. Let me know here if you've been missed, or if there is a code error showing in your reward banner. Also let me know if the reward number is incorrect. The die shows the number of times you've participated in and completed an exchange.

At this time the reward number limit is four, so a few participants won't be updated until new icons become available.

As many participants already know, new reward icons for multiple exchanges beyond 4 haven't been available for several years. Until drathe makes new die faces available for Santa Orc, my stopgap solution will be used that combines additional Santa Orcs with extra die values combining for the total of exchanges participated in. At the time of this post, guitarhulk has joined in 9 exchanges, so he is first to have three Santa Orcs with the following dice: :roll4: :roll4: :roll1: .