Page 1 of 1

Looking for some '22 replacement boxes

PostPosted: March 27th, 2024, 6:46 am
by Macula
Hey there, I'm looking for a new system box bottom, and a couple of sleeves from the '22 release of HQ.

Basically, i'm making a masterbox, but find that I need to add a couple more trays to fit everything into.

If you've transfered your games to nice custom storage, or just bought multiple base games to do DC stuff, AND ARE IN THE UK, i'd be very interested in picking up a couple of the cardboard layer sleeves, and, as I said, a fresh box base (the old style 31x41cm box)

TIA

]V[

Re: Looking for some '22 replacement boxes

PostPosted: May 24th, 2024, 6:35 am
by Macula
NOW SORTED THANKYOU

Re: Looking for some '22 replacement boxes

PostPosted: June 12th, 2024, 11:41 pm
by Kurgan
I bet a lot of people threw theirs out, but if not I also bet you could make those without too much difficulty... with chipboard and paper to print and glue, fold and glue again after fitting properly

Re: Looking for some '22 replacement boxes

PostPosted: July 25th, 2024, 1:43 pm
by Macula
So I now have a double deep box with custom trays inside 6 original sleeves,which should hold everything I need up to the end of Delthrak. Eventually, I ended up talking to Hasbro UK customer services, who are always super helpful. I'll definitely be posting pics once this last set of figures is painted.