Page 1 of 2
Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 18th, 2019, 5:50 pm
by cannrxbl
Hey guys. I have some HQ stuff I’m planning on selling. To be honest I don’t know much about it. I was trying to do some research and came across your forum. Seems like you guys are very kind and have lots of fun here.
I was wondering if you could help me identify what I have and what you think it could be worth on an open market like eBay.
Here’s a link to the photo of my lot on imgbb.
https://ibb.co/WcFTdYgThanks,
cannrxbl
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 18th, 2019, 9:38 pm
by Nicodemus
Barbarian Quest pack is the real value there, provided not much is missing or damaged. Kellar’s Keep not nearly as much. eBay is probably your best bet if you don’t care if this necessarily goes to a gamer vs collector or re-seller. For prices, search eBay for the item and make sure you click the check box “Show Completed Listings”. The ones with a price in green is what people actually paid. Looking at what sellers are asking will over-inflate what you willl think you may get.
~N
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 19th, 2019, 11:39 am
by lestodante
Barbarian QP has a damaged top box and Frozen Horror neck seems broken too.
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 24th, 2019, 1:21 pm
by Nicodemus
And that HeroQuesting pencil is well past its prime, you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to pay for that

Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 24th, 2019, 1:27 pm
by Kitch1982
I'm interested in the Barbarian quest pack, again depending on how much is missing etc. I have a number of extensions apart from that one and the Elf's quest.
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 25th, 2019, 5:15 pm
by cannrxbl
Hey guys. Thanks for the comments. I went ahead and listed it on eBay. It suggested a starting price of $57, which I thought was kind of a lot. But I guess I don't really know much about HQ stuff.
http://ebay.us/sCgCg2Thanks,
cannrxbl
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 25th, 2019, 5:19 pm
by cannrxbl
Nicodemus wrote:And that HeroQuesting pencil is well past its prime, you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to pay for that

Ha! I thought I would include the pencil as a way of making people aware that the game was indeed played and used, not just sitting on a shelf.
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
January 25th, 2019, 11:08 pm
by mitchiemasha
cannrxbl wrote: It suggested a starting price of $57, which I thought was kind of a lot. But I guess I don't really know much about HQ stuff.
Prepare to be surprised then. They can sell for up to $550
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... =1&_sop=16
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
February 1st, 2019, 8:27 am
by wallydubbs
Hey, I actually just saw this Keller's Keep/Frozen Horror on Ebay. The bidding is supposed to end today. It might actually make it up to $200.
I already have Keller's Keep and by the looks of it, Frozen Horror is missing the 4 room tiles I need. Although it would be cool to finally have an authentic Female Barbarian, I'm not willing to pay over $175 if the tiles I need aren't there.
It's still a pretty good find, though.
Re: Lot of HeroQuest Stuff

Posted:
February 1st, 2019, 1:19 pm
by lestodante
The set is interesting but I doubt it will reach 550 USD. All the cards are missing and the Barbarian questbook too, no magic ice tiles and many other pieces I can't see...
The female barbarian sword is bended (possibly ready to broke) like the Frozen Horror neck. Also KK is missing many tiles.
It is badly listed, if someone will buy and didn't look good at the pics there is the risk of a returned item.
So, interesting, but not at 550.