Page 1 of 1

Looking for: Rats w/Tails, Furniture pieces, Tiles, Etc

PostPosted: July 17th, 2018, 10:07 am
by UsernameMDM
I have some bits and pieces I will post later for sale/trade. I have the same username on eBay and several message boards.

Looking for the following (no signs of damage):
-Long pin for connecting bench legs
-Rats WITHOUT broken tails
-Alchemist bench bottles
-Altar candle
-Kellar's Keep cliff corridor tile
-Return of the Witch Lord tombs tiles
-Return of the Witch Lord questbook w/attached cards


What I have (in good to perfect condition):
-Fireplace bases x2 (cardboard is heavily worn)
-Torture rack (arms have stress marks)
-Tomb
-Book case w/skull, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-Book case w/o skull, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-Cupboard, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-6 skulls still on the sprue
-Mummy
-Zombie
-Skeleton
-Orc w/scimitar (no notch) x2
-Orc w/cleaver
-Firmir x4
-Game board
-GM screen x2


I also have some broken bits & pieces that I will list later.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Looking for: Rats w/Tails, Furniture pieces

PostPosted: July 17th, 2018, 11:35 am
by Anderas
Hello;
if it has to be original, I guess you will be searching long and paying much.

If it can be something alternative, I would advise to ask Zealotminiatures for a delivery.

Re: Looking for: Rats w/Tails, Furniture pieces

PostPosted: July 17th, 2018, 11:54 am
by UsernameMDM
Anderas wrote:Hello;
if it has to be original, I guess you will be searching long and paying much.

If it can be something alternative, I would advise to ask Zealotminiatures for a delivery.


Thanks. I prefer the originals.

Re: Looking for: Rats w/Tails, Furniture pieces, Tiles, Etc

PostPosted: July 17th, 2018, 11:25 pm
by aaronAGN
UsernameMDM wrote:I have some bits and pieces I will post later for sale/trade. I have the same username on eBay and several message boards.

Looking for the following (no signs of damage):
-Long pin for connecting bench legs
-Rats WITHOUT broken tails
-Alchemist bench bottles
-Altar candle
-Kellar's Keep cliff corridor tile
-Return of the Witch Lord tombs tiles
-Return of the Witch Lord questbook w/attached cards


What I have (in good to perfect condition):
-Fireplace bases x2 (cardboard is heavily worn)
-Torture rack (arms have stress marks)
-Tomb
-Book case w/skull, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-Book case w/o skull, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-Cupboard, no top ornamentation (rats or skulls)
-6 skulls still on the sprue
-Mummy
-Zombie
-Skeleton
-Orc w/scimitar (no notch) x2
-Orc w/cleaver
-Firmir x4
-Game board
-GM screen x2


I also have some broken bits & pieces that I will list later.

Thanks for looking.


I may have some rats for you. Lemme check.
I checked. Sorry. I was mistaken.