Page 1 of 1

Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: November 10th, 2017, 8:53 am
by Gaiterlax24
Hi all,

Is there any particular reason why finding a plastic WoM necromancer miniature is so hard. Been able to pick up the others but haven't even se e the necromancer...on sites like ebay.

Re: Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: November 10th, 2017, 11:44 am
by knightkrawler
I find that the High Priest with a complete staff is much rarer.
But, yeah, the staffs break. That's it for a reason.

Re: Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: November 10th, 2017, 6:05 pm
by Thor-in
I know I’ve seen him on evil bay before. You’ll just have to keep checking for him. I just lost out on a buy it now that had a bunch of miniatures from the Elf expansion, Kellar Keep, and the Barbarian expansion (I think).

Re: Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 11:52 am
by lestodante
knightkrawler wrote:I find that the High Priest with a complete staff is much rarer.
But, yeah, the staffs break. That's it for a reason.


I agree, the rarest one is the High Mage instead and then the Necromancer. Both their weapons break very easy, but the Hig Mahe has a very thin staff.
Can't really understand how people is able to break an Orc Shaman's staff or even the longest part of the Storm Master's staff!!! :roll:

Re: Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 12:26 pm
by Gaiterlax24
Can someone post a pic of the high mAge? From wom??

Re: Fanrax wanted Dead or alive (or both?)

PostPosted: December 9th, 2017, 2:52 pm
by Daedalus
Check here from the WoM page at the Inn.