Page 1 of 1

Clue: Dungeons and Dragons for sale

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 9:37 pm
by aaronAGN
I'm seeing it listed online from $20.00 plus shipping and 31.00 plus shipping - on up.
So I'm asking no more than $20 plus shipping.
Or best offer.
Anyone interested in giving it a good home?
Never been played with.
Box in very good/like new condition.
From a smoke-free collector's home.

Re: Clue: Dungeons and Dragons for sale

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2017, 10:02 am
by torilen
Man, I would love to have that. I would just be buying it to have...I doubt it would get
played much right now. I'll keep an eye on this, though. If no one takes you up on it,
I might try to find the money for it later. Good luck selling. :)

Re: Clue: Dungeons and Dragons for sale

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm
by aaronAGN
If you want it, PM me