Page 1 of 3
Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 4:26 am
by Decipher
Before I go through the rigorous task of cataloging and organizing all the spare HeroQuest stuff I have, I was wondering how many people would be interested in buying these items. I will try to keep the prices as low as possible, at least lower than eBay. I don't think I could ship outside of the US for the exception of Canada (sorry). And some of this stuff is just random furniture, 3 to 4 sets of cards, maybe some half painted figures, I mean there is a lot, its just so random. Some of the cards might have an indent or some of the furniture is super glued (I know, its dumb), but most of it is in pretty good shape. Everything is N/A versions. I think I even have a couple of game boards I can list. I can do paypal or even U.S. Money Orders. I just need to get rid of all this stuff.
Feedback? Opinions? Interests?
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 4:32 am
by Decipher
I feel real crappy about not being able to ship to Europe, but it's my fault because I'm ignorant when it comes to shipping out of the U.S. I don't know if its expensive or worth someone from overseas paying $4 for something only to pay $10 to ship it. If no one is interested, I'll have to list it on eBay, which I really don't want to do. I'd rather sell it here because I know everyone here is hardcore HQ players.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 7:00 am
by j_dean80
The only "real" HQ I still need is 1 cupboard, 1 treasure chest, and 4 spiral stairs tiles. Everything else I search for are new monsters.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 7:11 am
by Decipher
I have plenty of all that, don't know about the spiral stair cases, think I only have 4 period, guess I could part with two. I'll list everything I have with as much detail as possible in a later today. I can take some pictures too. I just need to get rid of this access stuff, it's been collecting dust for years.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 9:22 am
by torilen
I'll try to remember to check to see what cards I need, and I'll PM you when I do. Don't save them, though...
first come first serve, always.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 9:44 am
by Fallensaviour
Sounds good,I have everything but you never know when a guy might want a few more items.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 11:17 am
by QorDaq
This is pretty tempting. As some folks around here know, the ex tossed all of my cards and a few other things, though I have suitable proxies for most of it, just not the cards. So depending on price I'd probably be up for a set of cards. I cannot pay a lot at the moment (like in the next week), but would most likely be interested (again, depending on what you need to get for them).
maj!
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm
by whitebeard
Well, I bought that second base set a while back (for the cards, the dice, and modding figures).
Now between re-prints, Twisting Catacombs, and upgraded figures, I almost have a complete original unpainted game which I do not play with. For that set I could use a better box and 1 orc... maybe the barbarian, I only have one and I want to eventually try my hand at painting him. I'm not sure why I have this pristine version, it just seemed like a smart way to store the extra stuff. Perhaps completing it will have some utility? (Or when the price doubles again in 5 years I will post it on eBay).
I also have a bit of extra stuff, a game board, 3x treasure chests, cupboard, bookcases, rack, weapon rack, doors, rule book, quest book, character sheet pad, etc. I will watch this thread and see if I can help anyone out completing a set.
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 3:48 pm
by Decipher
whitebeard wrote:Well, I bought that second base set a while back (for the cards, the dice, and modding figures).
Now between re-prints, Twisting Catacombs, and upgraded figures, I almost have a complete original unpainted game which I do not play with. For that set I could use a better box and 1 orc... maybe the barbarian, I only have one and I want to eventually try my hand at painting him. I'm not sure why I have this pristine version, it just seemed like a smart way to store the extra stuff. Perhaps completing it will have some utility? (Or when the price doubles again in 5 years I will post it on eBay).
I also have a bit of extra stuff, a game board, 3x treasure chests, cupboard, bookcases, rack, weapon rack, doors, rule book, quest book, character sheet pad, etc. I will watch this thread and see if I can help anyone out completing a set.
Whitebeard, if I pm you for anything you have, we will both know I have a serious HeroQuest collecting problem for sure lol!
Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Posted:
July 6th, 2017, 4:36 pm
by whitebeard
Decipher wrote:Whitebeard, if I pm you for anything you have, we will both know I have a serious HeroQuest collecting problem for sure lol!

yeah, I'll just ignore you.
I like to think that everything I plan to keep will get used... which is why an urge to complete the unpainted set troubles me so much. "Hey, I don't have a problem! It's an INVESTMENT. And I can stop anytime I want to!"
6af17c8cf92dbd67711bf048e8fba796.jpg