I can't speak for Kelz, of course, but I don't have the resources to do so. I have a copy of the base game at home, burried in some box from my last moving, plus lots of surplus figures (ebay purchases), including the wizards of morcar and the ogres, stored in a hobby room I share with some friends. While this room gives plenty of opportunities, much more materials and tools than any one of us could have individually, plus the experience exchange - but there are things it is not fitted for, including taking professional photos.
I took my wife's handheld camera there, put the figures on a paper towel under a desktop lamp and took as many photos from different angles as I could.
But he hasn't made models from my photos yet, the models he uploaded are all by himself. So we have to wait for the outcome.
Thantos wrote:Stratos kindly helped out with providing some of the rarer models
If I can help you with ogres, mercenaries, or the evil wizards, let me know.