Page 1 of 1

Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: January 9th, 2017, 5:48 am
by tasoe
Hi, I've got a large surplus of warhammer ogres and I thought someone here would want some as heroquest ogres substitutes.

I've got several ogre warriors (bulls), ironguts, and leadbelchers. About 10-15 from each group.
Selling those for 4€ apiece. They are primed, semi-painted, half stripped, unpainted, generally they need a good soak in stripping material and they'll be like new.

I also got Ogre characters, but not from games workshop.
I've got the Ogre Khan from avatars of war,
and from Scibor I've got the Ogre War Chief, the Ogre Ripper, and the Ogre Slaughterer.
The characters I'll let go for 10€ each.

I also got a massive ogre cannon conversion and a giant beast conversion, but I don't think the good people of heroquest will need a monster that comes in a 100x150mm base.

You can pm me or reply here if you need anything, possibly more info or some photos I guess.

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 12:17 am
by aaronAGN
Photos of the various ogres would be appreciated

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 5:45 am
by tasoe
Here's what I have left, with new prices as well:
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 10:05 am
by Fallensaviour
Only seeing the photobucket error.

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 10:58 am
by tasoe
Fallensaviour wrote:Only seeing the photobucket error.
what? they want my money now for something they did all this time for free? this is a travesty!

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 11:21 am
by tasoe
I think it's ok now:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

fraggle photobucket. fraggle them right in the sphincter.

Re: Warhammer Ogres for sale

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2017, 1:36 am
by aaronAGN
Thanks for the pics.
Too drastically different for what I'm looking for.