Page 1 of 1

Really cheap spiders for the gameboard.

PostPosted: March 15th, 2016, 3:11 pm
by tallyho
20pc Antique Bronze Animal Spider
Just arrived today. Right size, right looking and right prize.
Just needs a bit of work.


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20pc-Antique- ... 1897585886?

Color:Antique Bronze
Material:Zinc Alloy
Size:14mm*18mm
QTY:20 PCS
1inch=25.4mm / 1mm=0.0394inch

Re: Really cheap spiders for the gameboard.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2016, 9:20 am
by torilen
Kind of funny looking with the hoop on the back end, but I see where you're going with it.
I could get over that...I'm not extremely anal about mixing figurines for gaming.
Thanks for sharing. Might have to look into this myself.

Re: Really cheap spiders for the gameboard.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2016, 3:55 pm
by tallyho
The loop gets filed, snipped of. Shouldnt be difficult.

Re: Really cheap spiders for the gameboard.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2016, 12:21 am
by IvenBach
Nice find. Looks like they'd work well.