Page 1 of 1

AdventureCraft Dungeons Modular Tiles

PostPosted: November 7th, 2015, 10:13 am
by Jasper Akhkharu
So there is a Kickstarter going on now for modular tiles if anyone is interested. I backed the first project, and though it took a while for the creator to fulfill everything, the final tiles are really good for HeroQuest. They are 1" tiles, so they are slightly larger than the HeroQuest board tiles - which just means that some of the bigger minis (Fimir with his axe, ogres, even the Gargoyle) end up fitting in the tiles without overlapping too much. The only downsides are that all of the corridors are 2 squares wide, and the "Pass Through Rock" spell is fairly useless now. I like being able to lay out the dungeon as the Quest moves along, though, rather than having all the Heroes rush for the middle room where the big boss is likely to be, and modular tiles work well for that.

Anyway, its only $7 for a set, which consists of a few dozen different tiles, and you can add on to get the sets from the first Kickstarter, too. Here is the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/770568564/adventurecraft-dungeons-ii-ice-grotto?ref=users

Re: AdventureCraft Dungeons Modular Tiles

PostPosted: November 7th, 2015, 4:28 pm
by Baylor_OgreBane
They are nice, but not my style.

Re: AdventureCraft Dungeons Modular Tiles

PostPosted: November 7th, 2015, 5:29 pm
by IvenBach
He's a member of Ye Olde Inn. That's how I found out about his first Kickstarter tileset he did. I hope things continue to go well for him with these. His first was well done and expect the others to only get better.

Re: AdventureCraft Dungeons Modular Tiles

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 8:22 am
by slev
I got the last set too! All three versions.