Page 1 of 1

Get more dice

PostPosted: February 21st, 2010, 6:07 pm
by Felindar
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/737953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; hey guys it has been a long time but for those of you who do not Heroscape just wanted to let you know they have the dice here for cheep. even though for free shipping you would need to order over 100 sets. :lol: hope this helps those of you who can not find the origional sets. They have 3 skulls 2 sheilds and one blank side. well nothing is perfect.

Pete

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: May 31st, 2010, 11:44 pm
by mo123813
I use these. The white shield for me is the blank white space. Besides that, everything is the same.

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 4:22 pm
by joec
I ordered some blank dice from gamestation.net to try and make my own, then I found this:

http://pages.pacificcoast.net/~greg/Parts.htm

He offers his own dice recreations in different colors. It looks like he just puts stickers on generic dice. Has anyone tried these?

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 6:55 pm
by el_flesh
Well. The recessed sides might help a bit. But I don't see them being very good...there ARE skull dice to be found on eBay that will do...

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 3:15 pm
by joec
I've been looking, but sometimes, they're hard to find.

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 11:20 am
by Daniel Anteron
These actually work well just say that the blank square is actually a black shield and you're set.

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 1:07 am
by drathe
joec wrote:I ordered some blank dice from gamestation.net to try and make my own, then I found this:

http://pages.pacificcoast.net/~greg/Parts.htm

He offers his own dice recreations in different colors. It looks like he just puts stickers on generic dice. Has anyone tried these?


The Website states the recesses as 13mm (just under 1/2"). I could easily make a sheet of the HQ Dice symbols to match this. Then just print them out on sticker paper, cut and stick. I'm not sure how well the adhesive would stick to the plastic on the dice, but the recess would help reduce anything catching on the corners of the stickers. Could make custom versions too, like the ones Flint made for his version of HeroQuest at HQ Co-Operation. He had some really sweet dice custom made by a dice company. A different colour for each set of dice all with different ratios for Skulls and Shields on each. Some with double Skulls and double Shields too. You can actually order them somewhere through their site. Kind of expensive, but one day, if'n when I can afford them, I'll be getting a couple of each set.

...deja vous...

Just posted a very similar reply to a post about Flint's Dice on Phoenix' HeroQuest Discussion Board. :mrgreen:

Re: Get more dice

PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 4:35 pm
by joec
My dice worked great. You can see them here.