Page 1 of 1
W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 8:10 am
by Citadel Collector
Hi all,
I'm after the unreleased Wizards of Morcar figures, particularly the High Mage. Now, I know at this point you are probably thinking "good luck", but trust me, I have some incredibly rare figures I can offer in exchange

(I'm a big collector of vintage Citadel). Or if you prefer cash I can be very generous. So if you have any of these figures please do get in touch, even if you don't intend to get rid of them...
best wishes,
Steve
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 9:38 am
by TMU
What do you mean with unreleased?
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 9:42 am
by Citadel Collector
TMU wrote:What do you mean with unreleased?
I mean the metal prototypes that GW produced prior to releasing the plastic production figures.
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 9:46 am
by TMU
I see now, went to the other thread later

Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 9:47 am
by Goblin-King
Just like the metal prototypes shown on the side on the box -just for WoM
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 10:41 am
by Big Bene
At least for the Orc shaman I know a metal version that was indeed released (i.e. produced for the market) by Citadel. A friend of mine has one.
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 10:45 am
by tasoe
I too have seen on ebay, the metal necromancer in a blister pack. Perhaps they were released individually released at some point.
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 10:47 am
by Citadel Collector
They werent officially released but a VERY small number found their way into blister packs and ended up at Games Day and as promotional pieces.
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
January 14th, 2014, 12:20 pm
by knightkrawler
I'd love to see some pics of rare pieces in your collection. I don't always wanna browse Sole Legends...
If you ever find the time, take pics and post them, would you?
Pretty please with cherry on top?
Re: W: Unreleased Wizards of Morcar

Posted:
February 18th, 2014, 9:39 am
by Benno1985
I have the Orc Shaman still in his original blister.
I also have the metal prototype/unreleased wizard miniature from the Advanced Heroquest set.
I don't know if I wann sell them...depends on what you can offer in fact of good miniatures, maybe other unreleased models.
Seriously, I'm not interesting in money since I'm a collector and not a re-seller.
By the way, there is someone in this forum that is in possession of some unreleased miniatures from Heroquest, Advanced Heroquest, Starquest/Space Crusade, or something like that??? Even if they are not for sale.