Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2013, 1:17 pm
by Yochanan
Hello all,

I'm looking for a few misc. items and figured I'd make a post with the entire list.

From the base set:

1 fallen rock/blocked squares tile
2 secret door/falling block trap tiles
1 base for a door
1 set of bottles
2 candle sticks

I'm also looking for the Advanced Heroquest Dwarf :dwarf:

And also 4 heroquest bases

Thanks,
-Y

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2013, 1:19 pm
by Yochanan
No longer need the dwarf, thanks - Y.

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2013, 3:35 pm
by TMU
You should have told me this before I sent you RotW ;)

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2013, 5:57 pm
by chaoticprime
If you can wait until after the holidays, I have all the tiles you need, plus the door-base.

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2013, 5:43 am
by Thantos

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2013, 12:08 am
by Yochanan
TMU wrote:You should have told me this before I sent you RotW ;)


Damn, well, maybe we can still work something out? I actually just checked my inventory against a full list and figured this out :)

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2013, 12:08 am
by Yochanan
chaoticprime wrote:If you can wait until after the holidays, I have all the tiles you need, plus the door-base.


This would be awesome. I'm in no hurry.

Re: Wanted: Base game parts, Advanced Dwarf, bases.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2013, 12:09 am
by Yochanan
Thantos wrote:4 bases for you good sir?
http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/shop. ... d=29864955


Thanks Thantos. I'm considering it but its a lot including the shipping for just four bases. Maybe if I was buying them bulk. Cheers - Y.