Page 1 of 8

Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 3:55 pm
by TMU
I'm thrilled here. :D After many months of failing, I finally get my hands on the Elf Quest Pack. Incomplete though, missing all the tiles and six minis. But... here's the amazing part. I got it for 35 freaking euros!!! You can only guess how exited I am. ;) Can't wait to get my hands on it. :P :elf:

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
by Goblin-King
Which minis are missing? :P

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 3:59 pm
by Sjeng
Nice! congratz. post some pics ;)

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 4:49 pm
by TMU
Goblin-King wrote:Which minis are missing? :P

Sinestra, female elf, and the ogres. :bites-lip:
Sjeng wrote:Nice! congratz. post some pics ;)

Thanks. I will, when I'll get it :D

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 4:53 pm
by Ethica
That's a good price for those minis.

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 5:02 pm
by Goblin-King
Aaaaw shame... The two most important minis in my opinion. Still a very good price for the wolves and elves + Quest book, spells and artifacts.

Now you just sell everything individually and use your earnings to buy a complete pack - CA-CHING!!! :-D

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: April 30th, 2013, 5:35 pm
by TMU
Goblin-King wrote:Now you just sell everything individually and use your earnings to buy a complete pack - CA-CHING!!! :-D

That was actually pretty much the plan :D

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: May 1st, 2013, 7:22 am
by wolfie907
did you get the box?

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: May 1st, 2013, 7:35 am
by TMU
I sure did :P

Re: Jackpot!!!

PostPosted: May 1st, 2013, 7:55 am
by el_flesh
Can't you get the ones you're missing from some1 here who casts them?