looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
April 21st, 2013, 10:31 pm
by 5urieal
Hey guys,
I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.
Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep
I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3
Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 1st, 2013, 3:34 pm
by TMU
Just a pop up for our American fellows.

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 1st, 2013, 5:24 pm
by chaoticprime
5urieal wrote:Hey guys,
I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.
Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep
I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3
No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.
Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
by 5urieal
chaoticprime wrote:No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.
That is awesome Chaoticprime, PM me and we can work out the details.
Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 1st, 2013, 11:33 pm
by cynthialee
chaoticprime wrote:5urieal wrote:Hey guys,
I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.
Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep
I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3
No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.
you are an awesome dude!
that was sweet of you to hook him up like that
Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 2nd, 2013, 12:28 am
by TMU
Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 2nd, 2013, 1:17 am
by Goblin-King
TMU wrote:Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up

We won't forket you... We won't forket you ever...
Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 2nd, 2013, 1:49 am
by TMU
Goblin-King wrote:TMU wrote:Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up

We won't forket you... We won't forket you ever...
I wouldn't say that's a bad thing

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Posted:
May 2nd, 2013, 7:23 am
by 5urieal
Guys this is such an amazing community, I am so glad I joined.
And I also wont forket you TMU
