Page 1 of 1

Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

PostPosted: January 30th, 2014, 11:22 pm
by JasonMCM
Would anyone with graphical program experience be able to make a png file of the skeleton, mummy, and zombie in the same color as the hero red that is used in the NA maps on HeroScribe? Because the edges of the icons are shaded I cannot use Paint to do it and I am getting ready to run a play by post game using a Necromancer Hero (and he is going to be summoning some undead assistance.)

I don't mind cutting and pasting them from one file onto an exported HeroScribe map, but do not have the skill, nor the software required to properly adjust the color.

Thanks in advance. |_P

Re: Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

PostPosted: January 30th, 2014, 11:49 pm
by gootchute
I'll see if I can give it a shot, although I have never successfully installed HeroScribe so I'm not familiar with the folder structure.

After looking through the files there is a druid icon that would work well for my Norse Shaman. It is named Elessao.Druid_US. 1066

1063

1064

1065

EDIT: recolored and uploaded icons, is this what you need?

Re: Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

PostPosted: January 31st, 2014, 12:54 am
by JasonMCM
The icons are perfect! Thanks a whole bunch. :D

Re: Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

PostPosted: January 31st, 2014, 3:18 am
by chaoticprime
gootchute wrote:I'll see if I can give it a shot, although I have never successfully installed HeroScribe so I'm not familiar with the folder structure.

After looking through the files there is a druid icon that would work well for my Norse Shaman. It is named Elessao.Druid_US. 1066

1063

1064

1065

EDIT: recolored and uploaded icons, is this what you need?


You posted these literally seconds before I was going to.
ImageImageImage