Page 1 of 2
Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 2:47 pm
by Ethica
Would anyone be willing to knock up a little bit of car art for me? My efforts always turn out crappy!
What I am after is an illustration of the staff thing that the storm master figure has, preferably with some kind of stormy or windy background in it.
Sorry I haven't been around much guys, I don't seem to have much spare time with my new job.
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 3:08 pm
by Schmidt
So, what kind of car is it?!?
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 3:18 pm
by TMU
I believe he needs something like BMW or Audi type.
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 3:35 pm
by Patroclus
Ethica wrote:Would anyone be willing to knock up a little bit of car art for me? My efforts always turn out crappy!
What I am after is an illustration of the staff thing that the storm master figure has, preferably with some kind of stormy or windy background in it.
Sorry I haven't been around much guys, I don't seem to have much spare time with my new job.
In black and white you mean... I'll do it if no one have start it
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 4:36 pm
by Patroclus

This is it. The background is from tempest spell. The staff is almost from me (I took only the outline from the original).
ps: did you give the storm spells to your players?

Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 2nd, 2013, 11:32 pm
by TMU
Wow, nice Patroclus

Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 3rd, 2013, 4:31 am
by Goblin-King
Impressive! Glad I didn't jump on this. Your's is great!
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 3rd, 2013, 5:49 am
by Patroclus
Thanks, though it’s not a very detailed job. Actually it took me only about half an hour, but I think it’s ok for a card.
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 3rd, 2013, 10:45 am
by chaoticprime
Re: Artifact Art Needed

Posted:
October 3rd, 2013, 3:03 pm
by Patroclus
Talisman images in black and white without loosing any details... nice job
