Page 1 of 4

Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 21st, 2019, 1:06 pm
by Kitch1982
Are there any current active games that I could get involved in? Or is anyone looking to start a new quest? Haven’t been around here for a while but I’m really interested in getting back involved! :twisted:

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 26th, 2019, 9:32 pm
by Kitch1982
Anyone? :?

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 29th, 2019, 11:57 am
by Anderas
Didn't see this topic really.

I'm in!
I take the Elf. :-D

If we find no-one else, i could hire some mercenaries and we try the barbarian quest pack?

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 29th, 2019, 6:46 pm
by Kitch1982
I've never played it! Although I know it's a single quest. Hopefully there will be some others that want to play!

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 30th, 2019, 3:56 am
by Anderas
I was calculating the difficulty of the solo Quests some weeks ago. Wallydubbs gave the feedback that it wouldn't work. So now I am eager to test it myself. As player or as host, I don't care. What do you think?

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 30th, 2019, 2:24 pm
by clmckay
I will play. I need to remember to check this forum though. I don't care who I control. Sotris still around? he used to be involved in PBP.

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 30th, 2019, 6:33 pm
by Kitch1982
I defo want to play but ideally not as host lol

I haven't seen Sotris online since I've been back, guess he isn't active?

If we play I would be happy to be barbarian or wizard.

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 30th, 2019, 8:06 pm
by clmckay
I use my phone throughout the day, so I can’t imagine being able to make frequent map updates. I’ll take whatever hero no one wants....wizard probably. Sotiris was just on yesterday, but he may very well be enjoying not hosting games.

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 31st, 2019, 1:40 am
by Anderas
He stopped hosting, then he stopped posting. I use my phone, too...
I made the experience that a game needs two updates per turn, otherwise it becomes mind chess. Really, I would prefer if we could meet in the table top simulator and enjoy a game during a single evening. A pbp tends to become half a year long. What do you think?

Re: Any new/current quests i can join?

PostPosted: January 31st, 2019, 8:04 am
by Kitch1982
Yeah sure...i have no idea what that is but happy to give it ago if we can make an evening that we can all make?